• (713) 861-6166    email

Texas Enforcement Lawyer

When people do not follow the rules and regulations of the court and the agreements that they’ve reached related to divorce, a family law attorney can help to enforce the court order or agreement.

In those cases, court intervention is needed and required, and the Law Office of Robert C. Kuehm is well experienced in the enforcement of judgments and court orders. If you are experiencing divorce and need help with support or custody enforcement, contact us to discuss your situation and how we can assist you.

When people neglect to do what they are supposed to do or what they are ordered by the court to do, there are legal remedies that a person can pursue to obtain the result to which he or she is entitled. We can help. You may seek child support enforcement in the event of the other party’s failure to pay child support. Visitation may have been denied when the other party failed to surrender the children. If property has not been exchanged or a property agreement has otherwise not been lived up to, or a parent is abusing alcohol in the child’s presence, we can help.

We also can assist with modifications after divorce when circumstances change regarding child custody, child support, visitation and other issues.

If your ex-spouse is failing to comply with the terms of the divorce decree, our experienced Texas enforcement firm can help.